GARMIN Tread Base GPS Motorcycle Sat-Nav
Spend your time ripping through the woods, not waiting on your friends. This rugged powersport GPS sat nav keeps you on track!
Garmin Tread Base near Bedford, near Luton, near Milton Keynes/MK
- Navigate unpaved roads and trails by using turn-by-turn trail navigation2 with OpenStreetMap (OSM
- The rugged Tread off-road GPS is IPX7 weather resistant and features a glove-friendly 5.5″ touchscreen display
- Use the Tread® app3 to sync data across your various devices.
- Direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery can be downloaded to Tread without a computer.
- Easily install on your powersport vehicle with the included powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount.
- Purpose-built for all-terrain use, Tread stands up to anything the elements can throw at it.
- It’s IPX7-rated for water resistance and built to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance.
- HIGH-VISIBILITY DISPLAY
- With its ultrabright 5.5″ glove-friendly touchscreen, the Tread sat nav is designed for easy viewing in bright sunlight or pitch-dark.
- It can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode.
- Enjoy turn-by-turn trail navigation2 for traversing unpaved roads, trails, and snowmobile tracks using adventure roads and trails map content comprised of OSM maps
- Tread features preloaded topographic and street maps of Europe, Africa including Tracks4Africa, Middle East, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Download high-resolution BirdsEye Satellite Imagery over Wi-Fi directly to this navigation device; no annual subscription required.
Easily Sync Your Devices:
- Use the Tread app3 to sync waypoints, tracks, routes and collections across your devices, including your mobile device, computer and Tread sat nav. Easily import and share GPX files, too.
Mounts With Muscle:
- Includes a powered mount, wiring harness with tube mount and a handlebar mount to secure your Tread sat nav to the powersport vehicle for riding over rough terrain.
- For tough-terrain guidance, built-in sensors include an altimeter, barometer, compass and pitch/roll gauges.
- Pair your Tread powersport sat nav with one of the compatible inReach global satellite communicators4 (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather.
- Spoken turn-by-turn directions if you choose to take Tread with you when you head back to civilisation and want on-road navigation
- Weather ahead? Pair Tread with your compatible smartphone, and download the Tread app to access live weather, animated radar and more
- A built-in media player lets you easily control music loaded on your compatible smartphone on the sat nav’s display — and hear your tunes through your helmet or headset (sold separately) enabled with Bluetooth technology
Tel: 0800 0523146